On and Android Device
On an iOS Device
On a PC/Windows Desktop/Laptop
On a Mac/iMAC/Macbook
- From your Home screen, go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi. Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network that you want to join.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi .
- Turn on Use Wi-Fi.
- Tap a listed network. Networks that require a password have a Lock.
On a Windows PC Desktop/Laptop:
- Click the Windows button -> Settings -> Network & Internet.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Slide Wi-Fi On, then available networks will be listed. Click Connect. Disable/Enable WiFi.
On a Mac Desktop/iMac/Macbook:
- Click the Wi-Fi icon ( or ) in the menu bar.
- If Wi-Fi is off, choose “Turn Wi-Fi on.”
- Select a nearby Wi-Fi network from the list.
Gambling Problem? 1-800-270-7117