On an Android Device
On an iOS Device
On a PC/Windows Desktop/Laptop
On a Mac/iMac/Macbook
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Location. ...
- If available, tap Location.
- Ensure the Location switch is set to on .
- Tap ‘Mode’ or ‘Locating method’ then select one of the following (Options vary depending on device.):
- High accuracy (Battery usage: high): Uses GPS, Wi-Fi, and mobile networks to estimate location.
- Power saving / Battery saving (Battery usage: low): Uses Wi-Fi and mobile networks to estimate location.
- GPS only / Device only / Device sensors (Battery usage: moderate): Uses GPS to estimate location.
- If presented with a Location consent prompt, tap Agree.
- Go to Settings > Privacy, then select Location Services.
- Select an app, then turn Precise Location on or off.
On a Windows PC Desktop/Laptop:
- From the Windows desktop, navigate: Start > Settings icon (lower-left) > Privacy.
- Utilize the touchscreen (if available) or mouse to select the on-screen options.
- From the left-pane, select Location.
- To set the location on or off, select Change located under ‘Location for this device is on/off’, then select the switch to turn on or off.
- If Location is turned on, select which apps can use your location by selecting the appropriate on/off switches (to the right of the app).
On a Mac Desktop/iMac/Macbook:
- Click on the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Select the Security & Privacy pane.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Choose Location Services.
- Select the padlock and type in your admin username and password.
- Check the box next to Enable Location Services.
Live Chat Support Email Support Gambling Problem? 1-800-270-7117